Grace Goals 2021- PHYSICAL SPIRAL BOUND!
PRE-SALE PRIVATE OFFER!
Grace Goals 2021 is coming to you via snail mail! After a very tumultuous year, the Lord led us to have Grace Goals printed for 2021 and we couldn't be more excited for what God has in store with this change!
This 176 page workbook includes all the core workshops you love, assessment sheets, exercises, planning tools, calendar sheets, and more! The hard covers (front and back) are designed to last all year, plus it's printed on sturdy 120 gsm paper. As this is our first time doing a physical workbook, QUANTITIES WILL BE LIMITED, so we want to offer these spiral workbooks to our past customers FIRST! We expect them to sell out quickly! The workbooks will ship in mid-October. This is your chance to be sure you get a physical copy AND get the best deal. We appreciate you!
PLEASE NOTE: AT checkout you may be alerted that this is a digital product. IT IS NOT! All our products EXCEPT this one are digital. You are ordering a physical workbook that you'll receive in the mail.
**As such, we are happy to make your order right in the (highly) unlikely event it arrives damaged. Please note that all other orders are non-refundable or nonexchangeable. If your planner box arrives damaged on arrival, please take a photo before opening. If the planner inside is also damaged, please get in touch via email with your name, address, order number, details of the damage and attach your photo to your email. All cases of damage will be handled on an individual basis. We are unable to assist with damaged planners if the planner has been written in. Refunds for lost or damaged items must be processed within 30 days of receipt.
Since there are so many different devices out there, we are unable to offer tech advice on how to download or access files on individual devices. However, here are a few tips that address common questions.
1. When you purchase, you'll immediately be emailed the links to your file(s). Be sure to enter the correct email address (with no typos :) ) so you'll get your files. Please note: These links are meant to give temporary access until you can download the files and save to your own device, usb, Dropbox, etc. The links do expire.
2. Most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link. It's best to download from a laptop or desktop.
If you are an apple user, you’ll need to “copy” the PDF into IBOOKS, as opposed to “downloading” them directly. We’ve had readers share this tip! After doing that, you are able to click on the links. Weird I know, but it works!
3. If you are unable to locate the file on your device, use the search function to search the product name. This should do it!
4. If your order includes videos, please note all videos are housed on Youtube and are always "live" for you to watch at your convenience. If you have trouble accessing them, it is likely due to a setting on your device or browser. Here are some things you can try:
- Try using a different device (such as a computer) this solves the problem most of the time.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome works best)
- Try copying and pasting the url into your browser if the links aren't clickable
- Try typing the url into your browser manually
- Try accessing the materials from a different reader (not ibooks- they are the worst at being able to click, copy, and paste)
- Try changing your security settings to allow links and youtube videos
- Try changing the app settings to allow links and youtube videos