Bible Study Methods: 7 Ways in 7 Days Course (7 VIDEO Tutorials + 49 page PDF)
You’ve heard the saying, “Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.”
The same applies to Bible study. Someone else’s study may feed you for a day but when you know how to study God’s word yourself, you can feed yourself anytime, day or night, anywhere, for the rest of your life.
This kit is designed for those brand new to Bible study AND those who are experienced but looking for fresh ways to engage with His word. Bible Study Methods features two of my own favorite methods for studying the Bible.
This 49-page PDF + Video kit includes:
- 7 study method templates for
- Printable sheets for each of the study methods listed above (re-use as often as you like!)
- Written instructions (with Screenshots) for each study method and sample scriptures to use for each one.
- Video instructions for each of the 7 Bible study methods. I'll show you EXACTLY how you can do each method. I even walk you through how to do a Word study using all FREE online tools... no commentary or bulky books necessary!
- 6 week Book of Ephesians Study Plan
This kit is designed to get you digging into God's word immediately! I'll walk you through each method so that you too can discover fresh ways to mine truths from God's word.
**This is a digital resource that can be downloaded and accessed immediately after purchase.**
Since there are so many different devices out there, we are unable to offer tech advice on how to download or access files on individual devices. However, here are a few tips that address common questions.
1. When you purchase, you'll immediately be emailed the links to your file(s). Be sure to enter the correct email address (with no typos :) ) so you'll get your files. Please note: These links are meant to give temporary access until you can download the files and save to your own device, usb, Dropbox, etc. The links do expire.
2. Most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link. It's best to download from a laptop or desktop.
If you are an apple user, you’ll need to “copy” the PDF into IBOOKS, as opposed to “downloading” them directly. We’ve had readers share this tip! After doing that, you are able to click on the links. Weird I know, but it works!
3. If you are unable to locate the file on your device, use the search function to search the product name. This should do it!
4. If your order includes videos, please note all videos are housed on Youtube and are always "live" for you to watch at your convenience. If you have trouble accessing them, it is likely due to a setting on your device or browser. Here are some things you can try:
- Try using a different device (such as a computer) this solves the problem most of the time.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome works best)
- Try copying and pasting the url into your browser if the links aren't clickable
- Try typing the url into your browser manually
- Try accessing the materials from a different reader (not ibooks- they are the worst at being able to click, copy, and paste)
- Try changing your security settings to allow links and youtube videos
- Try changing the app settings to allow links and youtube videos