NEW FOR 2022! Bible Reading Plan Mega-Pack (PDF)
Looking for a fresh Bible reading plan? Look no further! This pack includes over a year's worth of Scripture reading plans. It inlcudes:
- 6 Topical reading plans (Examples: The Power of Prayer, Living in Awe of God, and 4 more)
- Read Through the Psalms in 30 days
- Survey of the Bible (60 day reading plan)
- Read Through the Gospels
- 3 more "Read Through" plans
For just over $2 a MONTH, you'll have a year+ of Bible reading material covering various sections of the Old and New Testaments and several topics. Grab your plans today and dive right in!
Since there are so many different devices out there, we are unable to offer tech advice on how to download or access files on individual devices. However, here are a few tips that address common questions.
1. When you purchase, you'll immediately be emailed the links to your file(s). Be sure to enter the correct email address (with no typos :) ) so you'll get your files. Please note: These links are meant to give temporary access until you can download the files and save to your own device, usb, Dropbox, etc. The links do expire.
2. Most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link. It's best to download from a laptop or desktop.
If you are an apple user, you’ll need to “copy” the PDF into IBOOKS, as opposed to “downloading” them directly. We’ve had readers share this tip! After doing that, you are able to click on the links. Weird I know, but it works!
3. If you are unable to locate the file on your device, use the search function to search the product name. This should do it!
4. If your order includes videos, please note all videos are housed on Youtube and are always "live" for you to watch at your convenience. If you have trouble accessing them, it is likely due to a setting on your device or browser. Here are some things you can try:
- Try using a different device (such as a computer) this solves the problem most of the time.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome works best)
- Try copying and pasting the url into your browser if the links aren't clickable
- Try typing the url into your browser manually
- Try accessing the materials from a different reader (not ibooks- they are the worst at being able to click, copy, and paste)
- Try changing your security settings to allow links and youtube videos
- Try changing the app settings to allow links and youtube videos