Praying the Promises of the Cross Bundle
- Show you exactly HOW to pray the promises from God's word
- Take the guess work out of prayer with our ready-made process- no more wasting time wondering where to start
- Deepen your understanding of our inheritance in Christ.
- Give everything you need to pray consistently and powerfully. Just download and get started!
The bundle includes:
40-Day Praying the Promises Prayer Journal
Our best-selling Praying the Promises of the Cross prayer journal includes 40 daily Scriptures on customized pages with plenty of space for journaling your prayers. Our plan + a simple, ready made process makes prayer easy! Also included are weekly study guides to help expand your understanding of gospel concepts.
40 Daily Prayer Cards
These 40 beautiful pocket sized cards are easily tucked in a Bible, purse, or posted around your home or office to remind your heart of God's promises. Use these one-word prayer cards throughout the challenge as a simple way to let the word about your inheritance in Christ dwell in you richly.
Scripture Coloring Sheets
You're invited to slow down and savor God's love! These coloring sheets are a great way to meditate and pray scripture. We've included 6 sheets, one for each week of the 40-day challenge.
Since there are so many different devices out there, we are unable to offer tech advice on how to download or access files on individual devices. However, here are a few tips that address common questions.
1. When you purchase, you'll immediately be emailed the links to your file(s). Be sure to enter the correct email address (with no typos :) ) so you'll get your files. Please note: These links are meant to give temporary access until you can download the files and save to your own device, usb, Dropbox, etc. The links do expire.
2. Most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link. It's best to download from a laptop or desktop.
If you are an apple user, you’ll need to “copy” the PDF into IBOOKS, as opposed to “downloading” them directly. We’ve had readers share this tip! After doing that, you are able to click on the links. Weird I know, but it works!
3. If you are unable to locate the file on your device, use the search function to search the product name. This should do it!
4. If your order includes videos, please note all videos are housed on Youtube and are always "live" for you to watch at your convenience. If you have trouble accessing them, it is likely due to a setting on your device or browser. Here are some things you can try:
- Try using a different device (such as a computer) this solves the problem most of the time.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome works best)
- Try copying and pasting the url into your browser if the links aren't clickable
- Try typing the url into your browser manually
- Try accessing the materials from a different reader (not ibooks- they are the worst at being able to click, copy, and paste)
- Try changing your security settings to allow links and youtube videos
- Try changing the app settings to allow links and youtube videos