"10 Questions" Bible Study Printable Template
Good Bible reading starts with keen observation, much like detective work. To be a Bible detective, we must know how to look for clues given in the text. The easiest way to do this is by having a set of questions to ask when reading the Bible.
These sheets include 10 important questions to ask when studying the Bible. I’ve learned it’s best to take the time to thoroughly answer them, even if you think you know it already. Simply taking the time to think (i.e. don’t rush!) has exponentially increased the wealth I’m able to discover in a text. I know these sheets will do the same for you!
To make your study even more fun and memorable, use a different colored highlighter to mark each question in your Bible. Over time, your Bible will remind you of all the Lord has revealed to you as you study His word.
Become a Bible detective today!
**This is a digital file that includes 3 different colored study sheets. Files are available for download immediately upon purchase.
Since there are so many different devices out there, we are unable to offer tech advice on how to download or access files on individual devices. However, here are a few tips that address common questions.
1. When you purchase, you'll immediately be emailed the links to your file(s). Be sure to enter the correct email address (with no typos :) ) so you'll get your files. Please note: These links are meant to give temporary access until you can download the files and save to your own device, usb, Dropbox, etc. The links do expire.
2. Most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link. It's best to download from a laptop or desktop.
If you are an apple user, you’ll need to “copy” the PDF into IBOOKS, as opposed to “downloading” them directly. We’ve had readers share this tip! After doing that, you are able to click on the links. Weird I know, but it works!
3. If you are unable to locate the file on your device, use the search function to search the product name. This should do it!
4. If your order includes videos, please note all videos are housed on Youtube and are always "live" for you to watch at your convenience. If you have trouble accessing them, it is likely due to a setting on your device or browser. Here are some things you can try:
- Try using a different device (such as a computer) this solves the problem most of the time.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome works best)
- Try copying and pasting the url into your browser if the links aren't clickable
- Try typing the url into your browser manually
- Try accessing the materials from a different reader (not ibooks- they are the worst at being able to click, copy, and paste)
- Try changing your security settings to allow links and youtube videos
- Try changing the app settings to allow links and youtube videos