Original Praying the Promises 40-Day Prayer Journal
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step and the Israelites must have walked some sort of journey in circles around their Jericho. But it’s what victory required.
Thousands have begun their own journey to victory over doubt, anxiety, insecurity and negativity with a simple system of praying the promises of God. We are taking II Corinthians 1:20 seriously and daily "amen-ing" the promises of God.
If you find your life is amen-ing fear, anxiety, doubt, or the "no" of others, why not start intentionally amen-ing God's provisions, presence, calling, choosing, and acceptance of you? Train yourself to stop affirming the negative all around you, the dark parts of your past, the identity others give you, the shame inside you, the lies of the evil one and affirm God's "YES!" over your life instead!
This 40-Day Prayer Journal provides everything you need to take your own journey and daily pray the promises of God. This journal provides a solid plan that will help you
- focus your mind on God's provisions
- understand His heart for you
- worry less and trust more
- walk confidently throughout your day
Join thousands of others and see how this simple habit can truly transform your life.
**This is a digital resource that can be downloaded and printed immediately after purchase so you can get started TODAY!**
Since there are so many different devices out there, we are unable to offer tech advice on how to download or access files on individual devices. However, here are a few tips that address common questions.
1. When you purchase, you'll immediately be emailed the links to your file(s). Be sure to enter the correct email address (with no typos :) ) so you'll get your files. Please note: These links are meant to give temporary access until you can download the files and save to your own device, usb, Dropbox, etc. The links do expire.
2. Most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link. It's best to download from a laptop or desktop.
If you are an apple user, you’ll need to “copy” the PDF into IBOOKS, as opposed to “downloading” them directly. We’ve had readers share this tip! After doing that, you are able to click on the links. Weird I know, but it works!
3. If you are unable to locate the file on your device, use the search function to search the product name. This should do it!
4. If your order includes videos, please note all videos are housed on Youtube and are always "live" for you to watch at your convenience. If you have trouble accessing them, it is likely due to a setting on your device or browser. Here are some things you can try:
- Try using a different device (such as a computer) this solves the problem most of the time.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome works best)
- Try copying and pasting the url into your browser if the links aren't clickable
- Try typing the url into your browser manually
- Try accessing the materials from a different reader (not ibooks- they are the worst at being able to click, copy, and paste)
- Try changing your security settings to allow links and youtube videos
- Try changing the app settings to allow links and youtube videos