10 War Room Scripture Cards
Do you want to deepen your prayer life? The best way to do that is by praying Scripture!
This scripture card set includes 10 Power Scriptures you can take to your own personal war room. Place them on your war room wall... or take them with you wherever you go- place them in the car, on the bathroom mirror, in the kitchen, or simply tuck inside your Bible or prayer journal. These cards will help you do battle in prayer throughout the day.
**This is a digital resource that can be downloaded immediately after purchase.**
Since there are so many different devices out there, we are unable to offer tech advice on how to download or access files on individual devices. However, here are a few tips that address common questions.
1. When you purchase, you'll immediately be emailed the links to your file(s). Be sure to enter the correct email address (with no typos :) ) so you'll get your files. Please note: These links are meant to give temporary access until you can download the files and save to your own device, usb, Dropbox, etc. The links do expire.
2. Most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link. It's best to download from a laptop or desktop.
If you are an apple user, you’ll need to “copy” the PDF into IBOOKS, as opposed to “downloading” them directly. We’ve had readers share this tip! After doing that, you are able to click on the links. Weird I know, but it works!
3. If you are unable to locate the file on your device, use the search function to search the product name. This should do it!
4. If your order includes videos, please note all videos are housed on Youtube and are always "live" for you to watch at your convenience. If you have trouble accessing them, it is likely due to a setting on your device or browser. Here are some things you can try:
- Try using a different device (such as a computer) this solves the problem most of the time.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome works best)
- Try copying and pasting the url into your browser if the links aren't clickable
- Try typing the url into your browser manually
- Try accessing the materials from a different reader (not ibooks- they are the worst at being able to click, copy, and paste)
- Try changing your security settings to allow links and youtube videos
- Try changing the app settings to allow links and youtube videos