Grace Goals 2020: A Biblical Process for Setting Goals, Achieving Change, and Living Enabled. (82 pages)
Grace Goals is a Revolutionary Approach to Setting Goals and Achieving Change. Forget the self-help and use this scripture based, 5-step process to set goals and see real, godly transformation in your life!
With Grace Goals you will:
>> Learn why grace is the enablement you need
>> Begin to recognize and appropriate grace in your daily life
>> Set practical, godly goals
>> Be confident of God’s favor and power in your endeavors
>> Develop a doable, personal plan for reaching your goals and seeing true transformation
The Grace Goals PDF includes:
- An 82 page workbook
- 5 actionable mini workshops (inside the workbook)
- Printables to complete for each of the workshops
- End of Year Review
- Spiritual Formation Assessment
- SWOT analysis
- Spiritual Health Inventory
- Goal Planner Sheets
- Vision Statement Worksheet
- Inspirational Quotes
- and more
This is a HANDS ON resource, so roll up your sleeves and get ready to discover a method for implementing God's plans for your life!
P.S. To find out how others have used the Grace Goals process to set and meet godly goals in their lives, visit www.arabahjoy.com/grace-goals!
**This is a digital resource that can be downloaded immediately after purchase.**
Since there are so many different devices out there, we are unable to offer tech advice on how to download or access files on individual devices. However, here are a few tips that address common questions.
1. When you purchase, you'll immediately be emailed the links to your file(s). Be sure to enter the correct email address (with no typos :) ) so you'll get your files. Please note: These links are meant to give temporary access until you can download the files and save to your own device, usb, Dropbox, etc. The links do expire.
2. Most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link. It's best to download from a laptop or desktop.
If you are an apple user, you’ll need to “copy” the PDF into IBOOKS, as opposed to “downloading” them directly. We’ve had readers share this tip! After doing that, you are able to click on the links. Weird I know, but it works!
3. If you are unable to locate the file on your device, use the search function to search the product name. This should do it!
4. If your order includes videos, please note all videos are housed on Youtube and are always "live" for you to watch at your convenience. If you have trouble accessing them, it is likely due to a setting on your device or browser. Here are some things you can try:
- Try using a different device (such as a computer) this solves the problem most of the time.
- Try using a different browser (Chrome works best)
- Try copying and pasting the url into your browser if the links aren't clickable
- Try typing the url into your browser manually
- Try accessing the materials from a different reader (not ibooks- they are the worst at being able to click, copy, and paste)
- Try changing your security settings to allow links and youtube videos
- Try changing the app settings to allow links and youtube videos